By Matti Peters
Connoisseurs of Hamburger SV should not be surprised. The winger is the Usain Bolt of the 2nd Bundesliga. He has confirmed this rating again since last weekend.
It wasn’t his best game, but he did the fastest sprint of the season. In the 1-1 draw against Hannover 96, he sprinted across the lawn at 35.97 km / h, according to ‘Bild’.
atta is even the second fastest player in German professional football. Only he can’t get past Borussia Dortmund’s Moroccan Achraf Hakimi (36.49 km / h).
The list of the fastest second division professionals at a glance
1. Bakery Jatta (HSV) 35.97 km / h
2. Sascha Mockenhaupt (labor pains) 35.62
3. Moritz Kuhn (labor) 35.57
4. Ryo Miyaichi (St. Pauli) 35.35
5. Silvere Ganvoula (Bochum) 35.06
6. Hendrik Weydandt (Hanover) 34.96
7. Jan Gyamerah (HSV) 34.92
8. Mathias Honsak (Darmstadt) 34.91
9. Linton Maina (Hanover) 34.9
10. Marcel Heller (Darmstadt) 34.89
Courtesy of de.onefootball.com